Thursday, January 20, 2011

Leap Frog Leap Pad


Last two weeks I bought a Used Condition of Leap Frog Leap Pad System from US for my baby boy. It costs about RM67 including shipping to Malaysia and contains 5 books. The Leap Pad teach about ABC, numbers, shape and a short word which is suitable for 6-24 months.
There is a lot of Used Educational Toys/Games in US which is mostly in Excellent Used Condition.
I bought two and would like to let go one at the same price I got if anyone interested.. My intention is to let other child learn and play with their mom.

1 comment:

  1. Oh great style. i am very impressed.
    Thanks for the post and sharing the blog. Valuable and excellent post, as share good stuff with good ideas and concepts.
    lots of great information and inspiration. I just would like to say thanks for your great efforts.
    I appreciate your excellent post.
    Clipping path service India

    ReplyDelete